Posts Tagged ‘Ginny Striewig’

“My Voice” by Ginny Striewig

"My Voice" by Ginny Striewig

I was diagnosed with an Oligodendroglioma, grade I or II in January of 2006 after surgery to remove 60% of it. The remaining 40% was inoperable so I took Temodar (an oral chemotherapy) from June 2006 to August 2007. Remaining tumor is all but gone. I have had MRI’s every three months and there has […]